Baby steps...

Sunday, July 27, 2014

I know a blog is not something to joke about and there´s a lot of people that make their life around their blog. But for me, this will be more like a journey, a journey to help me discover and define my lifestyle, or, the lifestyle i want to have and to represent.

I know i'm one of those people that always say "i'm gonna change" 

"I´m going to try" but in the end...i never do.


So with this experience i will try to go until the end, i will try to find myself, to find my style, to find my "things" and try to define me better.


Baby steps.

...


Sei que um blog não é uma brincadeira, alias há cada vez mais  pessoas que fazem do seu blog vida. Mas, para mim, este blog vai ser mais como uma viagem. Uma viagem para me ajudar a descobrir e definir o meu estilo de vida, ou melhor, o estilo de vida que eu gostaria de ter e representar. 


Tenho consciência que sou uma daquelas pessoas que dizem "eu vou mudar" "eu vou tentar ", mas que no final ... nunca mudam. 


Com essa experiência vou mesmo tentar ir até o fim, vou tentar encontrar-me a mim mesma, encontrar o meu estilo, encontrar as minhas "coisas" e tentar me definir melhor como pessoa. 


Um passo de cada vez(baby steps).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe