Self-made

Monday, October 06, 2014



Yesterday when I was listening to a radio interview I heard something that made a lot of sense to me and therefore I decided to write about it, and today I already did something inspired by it. 

Well, they were talking about the term "self-made" because the interviewee had just made a tattoo with this term and they asked him to explain the meaning of it. He then explained that we are all self-made, because we can have people wishing us all the best and would be able to do everything for us, but the truth is that if we do not fight for our things, if we do not work for our life, our personality, our training, the desires of others will not make us go far. In the end, we are all self-made. 


I do not know why, but this speech made ​​perfect sense to me, I heard this and thought "we are all self-made, I am self-made ... I´m the only one who can fight for me, for my future, my happiness because I can have people who wished me the best and would be able to do everything for me and my well-being, but I'm the only one who can really fight for me! "


And it clicked in my head, I realized I was letting some opportunities behind because I felt I was not strong enough to fight, I did not deserve, I was not good enough. 


But, I am self-made and I want to be and have everything I dreamed of, so I have to start to believe and go forward, fight for me, for my life. I have to do everything in my power so that in the future I may be able to look back and be proud of myself. 

After all, i am self-made!



...



Ontem quando estava a ouvir uma entrevista na rádio, ouvi algo que fez muito sentido para mim e por isso mesmo decidi escrever sobre isso e hoje até já fiz algo inspirado nisto.

Bem, eles estavam a falar sobre o termo "self-made", porque o entrevistado tinha acabado de fazer uma tatuagem com este termo e pediram-lhe para explicar o significado da mesma. Ele explicou então, que todos nós somos self-made, porque podemos ter pessoas que nos desejam tudo do melhor e que seriam capaz de fazer tudo por nós, mas a verdade é que se nós não lutamos pelas nossas coisas, se nós não trabalharmos pela nossa vida, a nossa personalidade, a nossa formação, os desejos dos outros não nos farão ir muito longe.
No final, todos nós somos self-made.

Eu não sei porque, mas este discurso fez todo o sentido para mim, ouvi isto e pensei “somos todos self-made, eu sou self-made... só eu posso lutar por mim, pelo meu futuro, a minha felicidade, porque posso ter pessoas que me desejaram o melhor e seriam capazes de fazer tudo por mim e pelo meu bem-estar, mas eu sou a único que realmente pode lutar por mim!”

E isto fez um clique na minha cabeça, percebi que estava a deixar algumas oportunidades de lado, porque sentia que não era forte o suficiente para lutar, que não merecia, que não era boa o suficiente.


Mas, eu sou self-made e se eu quero ser e ter tudo o que sonhei,  tenho que começar a acreditar e ir em frente, lutar por mim, pela minha vida, fazer tudo ao meu alcance para que no futuro eu possa ser capaz de olhar para trás e ter orgulho de mim mesma. 
Afinal de contas eu sou self-made!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe