i wonder...so i decided to stop wondering!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I think we all wonder about many things.
We wondered how it would be like if we were more active in our lives, how it would be like if we had other things, how it would be like if all of our dreams were true. And i am no exception.

I wonder about many things and dream about many more. One of the things I always asked myself was: "how would it be if I had a blog and could write about my thoughts, feelings and desires?"

So, today i decide to stop wonder and do something about that...today i decided to create this blog to stop wondering and beginning to know "how it feels".


...


Acho que todos nós nos perguntamos sobre várias coisas.
Gostaríamos de saber como seria se fôssemos mais activos nas nossas vidas, como seria se tivéssemos outras coisas, como seria se todos os nossos sonhos se tornassem reais. E eu não sou excepção. 

Questiono-me sobre muitas coisas e sonho com muitas mais. Uma das coisas com que sempre me questionei foi: "como seria ter um blog onde eu poderia escrever sobre os meus pensamentos, sentimentos e desejos?".

Então hoje decidi parar de imaginar e fazer algo... hoje decidi criar este blog e parar de me questionar "como seria" e começar a saber "como é".






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe