Time is precious

Friday, October 10, 2014



Time always goes by running!
We are always waiting for that day, that free time, that time for us, but in the end time always passes in a moment and hours become seconds.


I think sometimes I need to stop, breathe and enjoy the moment...I live in the present and I have to value more my time, every hour, every second.


Just a thought...


...


O tempo passa sempre a correr!

Estamos sempre a espera por aquele dia, aquela hora livre, aquele tempo para nós, mas no fim o tempo passa sempre num instante e as horas tornam-se segundos.

Acho que às vezes eu preciso de parar, respirar e aproveitar o momento...eu vivo no presente e tenho que valorizar mais o meu tempo,  cada hora,  cada segundo.


Só um desabafo...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe