Sam Smith - Grammys

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

In the spirit of Grammys, i will leave you guys with a music of one of the biggest winners during the ceremony, Sam Smith. 

I loved the way he react to one of the grammy, saying "Just a quick one - I want to thank the man who this record is about, who I fell in love with last year. Thank you so much for breaking my heart because you got me four GRAMMYs." 


Adding yet before the night was over  "I just wanna say that before I made this record, I was doing everything to try to get my music heard... I tried to lose weight and I was making awful music. It was when I started to be myself that the music flowed."


Lesson of the day: All experiences bring us something good, even the most unpleasant and is being ourselves that we can overcome everything and win!


So without further ado....Stay with me!


...


No espírito dos Grammys, deixo-vos com uma música de um dos maiores vencedores desta cerimónia, Sam Smith.

Eu pessoalmente adorei a forma como ele reagiu a um dos grammy que ganhou, dizendo "apenas muito rápido - Eu quero agradecer ao homem sobre quem o álbum fala, por quem eu me apaixonei o ano passado Muito obrigado por teres quebrado o meu coração, porque graças a ti acabei de ganhar quatro Grammys."

Adicionando ainda antes da noite terminar "Eu só quero dizer que antes de eu fazer este álbum, eu fazia tudo para tentar com que a minha música fosse ouvida ... eu tentei perder peso e estava a criar música horrível. Foi quando eu comecei a ser eu mesmo que a minha música fluiu e cresceu."

Lição do dia: Todas as experiência nos trazem algo de bom, ate as mais desagradáveis e é sendo nós mesmos que conseguimos ultrapassar tudo e vencer!

Assim, sem mais demoras....Stay with me!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe